Music Lovers Gathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Motivational Songs.
Rules of the forum.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 1:49 pm by James B

» Rules of the forum.
Rules of the forum.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:42 am by James B

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rules of the forum.

Go down

Rules of the forum.  Empty Rules of the forum.

Post by James B Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:42 am

Hey everybody. Now there is only 4 rules to this forum because everyone should have their freedom and not be bounded by pety rules.

Rule number 1: No posting Links to anywhere besides a song on YouTube. (It may be a lame rule, but this is to keep the website clean and away from anything that could be seen as offensive or inappropriate.)

Rule number 2: Keep the debate section friendly. I understand some people may be ignorant and annoying to others. But I want the debates to be nice. No posting hateful comments because they get under you skin.

Rule number 3: No YouTube comment arguments here. I don't want to see this from anyone. So no random comments to start something like "they are as bad as Justin Beiber". I want things to be peaceful here.

Rule number 4: Keep an open mind. If I were to say I like a band, but its a band that you dislike. I don't want anyone going around starting drama just because they can. Music is mostly about peace. And I want to keep this forum the same way.

Now I think these rules are pretty fair and easy to follow. Hopefully you all do too.

James B
Admin

https://jamel.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum